Monday, April 30, 2012

Inspiration Archery Now The Crisp and The Colourful

Hiya Friends,


So I have decided to take my blog in a new direction! And hopefully I can keep to a schedule of posts for you all to read. We will be featuring 3 new types of weekly posts starting with;


Inspired Palettes : Focusing on a theme for each month whether it be food, nature or fashion. I will show you how you can take inspiration for decor from almost facet of life.


The Critique : I will be critiquing homes featured on Apartment Therapy's Small Spaces and showing you what could have been done differently to create maximum effect.


Spotlights : Featuring designers and brands that are impacting design trends and dictating future trends.


What do you think of the new blog name? Click the contact us link and send me your thoughts!
*** Don't forget to add The Crisp and The Colourful to your followers on blogger, or add us to your bloglovin list and stay connected for all future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment