Well, I hope that things start looking up for you, wherever that may be. :) Australia certainly does sound interesting (and I'm pretty sure no one is actually allowed to live in the Galapagos). Don't worry, I don't have a job either. My resume sucks because all I've ever done have been self-employed contracts. I hear the Ryerson fashion program is really good, but as you said, hard to get into. One thing I know though is that they look more at your portfolio rather than your marks. It's always worth a try if you're really interested.
Your puppy? He is absolutely adorable! Such huge eyes!
ReplyDeleteI am probably the only person on the planet who doesn't use msn... Email works pretty well though: bay_lower_rulz@hotmail.com
Well, I hope that things start looking up for you, wherever that may be. :) Australia certainly does sound interesting (and I'm pretty sure no one is actually allowed to live in the Galapagos). Don't worry, I don't have a job either. My resume sucks because all I've ever done have been self-employed contracts. I hear the Ryerson fashion program is really good, but as you said, hard to get into. One thing I know though is that they look more at your portfolio rather than your marks. It's always worth a try if you're really interested.
ReplyDelete