I just purchased these faux croc skinny pants size 3, not a bad price 30.80 ebay rocks lately. I have taken a hit, a rather large hit the bank today. My dentist appointment went poorly, not in the sence that dentists arn't magicians, but i have a lot of cavities, apparently my earlier fillings from a different dentist weren't really good ones so now i have cavities under the fillings. Also my silver filling is breaking down, so either get it removed or get mercury poisoning. yayyy, so my bdays in 7 days so maybe ill ask for dental money instead of presents. there goes my testarossa sunglasses to. maybe if i could find a freaking jobbbbbbb ergggg screw you resession!


Sweet pants, and those boots are stunning!
ReplyDeleteThat sucks about your trip to the dentist. When I was little I had a horrible dentist who didn't believe me when I said it hurt (I need extra numbing than most people). I'm also convinced that she did lots of unnecessary work on my teeth (such as a root canal). Luckily those were my baby teeth and I have a much better dentist now, but I know how it feels when they seem to fuck you over.
That pair is definitely DIYable. As soon as I saw them, that's what I was thinking. And yes, her blog is just such eye candy! I can almost taste the food!!
ReplyDeleteI just finished first year photography.