Its time to stop vacationing and time to start posting. lol okay so we just got back from a week or so at Buckhorn Lake. I have the face of a tomato and it looks as bad as it sounds. Im eating a butter tart mmm and chilling out because its so incredibly hot in my apartment. My purse feet came in the mail so tonight I will start the Alex wang bag diy...
Also I finished the drapes so now I can start on the Margiela Cone Blazer. I hate shorts but damn I wish I owned a pair right now becasue damn its fuckin hot for once. It hasnt been 28 degrees all summer and now it desides it wants to shine shine shine. Anyway heres some pictures from Alexander wangs nyc studio. Its every bit as amazing as you would imagine. He has the exact same taste as I do in apartment design. Clean white, with victorian and corinthian accents, vintage furniture, but very uncluttered. structured. simple. but it all very much works.































Images via The Selby



That picture near the beginning of the hairy couch is a little terrifying, yet somehow awesome.
ReplyDelete