This piece is my fave, Im seriously thinking of buying it

This pair needs to be tighter around the wrist, but other wise fuckin wicked.
I almost like this, I think id love it maybe with different chains and skulls, because its looking a bit to goth and not enough fashion for me
Same deal with this one, wicked design needs different hardware
I found a lot for sale, amazing some lace gloves, long leather brown black, white leather and some tan leather ones i think i might buy this it seems the best option ill end up cutting off the fingers anyway so maybe i should use a crappy test pair first...
I loved this pair they are the perfect whtie leather colour in great condition with the ribbing and pleats to keep it tight
Love the thick grey would definately rock these there great, needs to have those fingers chopped tho
Another perf pair of white gloves, As you can tell i really want a pair, and just so you know my inspiration...

Items via ebay






that first pair. wow.
ReplyDelete