Gilet/Vest by Undercover
Silk Jacket by DERERCUNY
Circle Scarf by Diana Brinks priced at 186 00 Euros.
Okay let me just say that everyting above is gorgeous but amazingly overpriced. Im not even impressed anymore im just anoyed. reallly really annoyed. I hate how designers can create something as simple as a fucking circle scarf in a shiny black material that i bet is actually very soft and fuckin price it at over 200 dollars canadian. what the fuck. thats so stupid its a god damn fucking scarf you people are so fucked in the head. Not only are the designers fucked for pricing it that high, but also anyone that buys that for that amount is a complete retard. I hope you get shit on by a bird and it ruins the scarf if you are willing to pay that much for a stupid scarf your out of your mind. Why not buy the circle scarf from american apparel that is the exact same thing minus the shine and give the other 80% of that money to a starving village in africa. You people make me uterly sick. Its pathetic how designer fashion is now I am inspired by the pieces but the prices make me want to riot in the streets. Am I wrong? is there something special I dont know about this scarf? Does it cure cancer? can it dance? Does it do anything but hang there around your neck? Fuckin people are crazy ....




If it was affordable everyone would have it. It wouldn't be special or coveted. You wouldn't treasure it as much if you hadn't worked hard for it. A certain level of exclusivity is absolutely essential.
ReplyDelete