Friday, April 10, 2009

NYMAG.COM: Hit Or Miss

Nymag.com did an section on hit and miss fashion week so far. I thought i better check out the miss pile first since I would probalby find some dark gems that they deemed unsuitable for upscale fashion. I found a few, and I also found some radiculous crap that just gave me a good laugh. Here are the results:


This model is on crack, the stylist should be shot, and the clothes should have never been made.


Lily Donaldson is OMISH!?@?!?


Pamela Anderson?@!$!?


Rodarte rip of anybody?


Inspired by: A Cows Nipple.


Who let the clown into fashion week



These are the not miss's that I found in NY Mag.com's Miss section. I saw these and thought whymiss? especialy with the first pictures model, you could put him in a garbage bag and I would still tackle him kidnap him and take him home to be my love slave.... I mean..... its a hit.


Love that long oversized cardigan

Oh please this is obviously wang, and when has he done anything wrong, also that leather is to die for and its fierce, so hit okay


Maybe they would have labeled this a hit if she wasnt showin so much titty but you put a tank under that and you have a hit, this is no mesh miss people.


Images via nymag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment