Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nasty Gal Vintage Finds

I am not a big believer in desclosing my secret findings, but damn I have to post and share. i usually am not that into the things they sell in this particular store because there out of my pricerange just the slightest so that it tortures me not to buy things I find there... but some of these latest ones, are to good to pass up... for instance this bag is so versetile and amaaazing i might just have to replace my current laptop bag and purse with it. 





L.O.V.E this romper to shit, how great is it, I hate patterns and I for some reason loove this little number :)


These pants are the perfect cross between a trouser and a harem pant, I loveee them im totaly thinking about picking them up too!


What a damn great dress this is right?


Sexy and bandage and all the right kinds of color, I love this one below too 


I am almost definately going to buy this. Im so torn its soo amazing but i dont really need it, this is a shoppoholics nightmare!


such a wicked little piece of jewlery, not cheep looking and very fiesty ;P

I found all of this awesomeness at nastygalvintage.com

2 comments: