Tuesday, April 21, 2009

GaGaaa

My obsession with gaga continues... she was on some british late night show, dressed like that, had the wickedest time watching the clip on youtube. she was so geniunly greatful to be complimented and praised by the audience and the host. She braught him gifts for laughs and was really kind to the kids that asked her questions. Plus look at that outfit what a radiculously amazing women:)





2 comments:

  1. u r not alone i am obssessed with miss GaGa myself

    -chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lady Gaga... The outfits are so wrong that they're right. I really do appreciate her references to 60s and 70s pop culture (both in her music and her clothes). No one else would be able to pull these off and for this I greatly admire her. On the other hand, I would NEVER be caught dead in them myself...

    ReplyDelete